Political Science and International Relations
Elite British education in Moscow
The main objective of the Political Science and International Relations program is to train professional political scientists and international affairs experts in the field of contemporary global politics and in accordance with the best international standards, validated by the University of Manchester (UK).
All students will have an opportunity to study abroad at the University of Manchester, UK for half of a semester (7 weeks). All expenses associated with the studies, housing and transportation will be covered by the MSSES.
Career perspectives of our graduates
- · Access to unique information resources on Political Science which are not found anywhere else in Russia. The MSSES library contains a rich collection of books, including the Oxford training and methodology set on the theory of international relations.
- · A unique library collections and individual consultations with teachers enable students to explore the very same issues that are relevant today for colleagues in the United Kingdom, the United States and other Western countries.
- · A prestigious profession that is in demand among international corporate businesses, in the field of science, and in the public sector. A convenient class schedule will allow students to combine their studies with work.
- · Internship opportunities in the best Russian and foreign international organizations.
- · A European degree. Graduates of the program receive two diplomas – a British Master of Arts in Political Science and International Relations and a Russian diploma in International Relations.
- · Lectures in English, allowing students to improve their English language skills.
- · Professional analysts and experts, negotiators in major international corporations which are engaged in various corporate and social projects with the government and non-governmental organizations.
- · PR and marketing activities in major international companies conducting business in countries with different cultural characteristics.
- · Work in Russian and international non-government organizations.
- · An academic career in the largest Russian and foreign universities.
- · A career in journalism with some of the world's leading media networks.
The program in Political Science and International Relations is intended for both Russia citizens and foreigners with a grasp of Russia and English languages, who are interested in a Birtish Masters in the field of international politics.
The organization of the educational process, library resources and teaching staff for this program strictly complies with the British rules and is one of a kind in Russia.
Have additional questions?
· Call our Admission Advisor at: +7 (495) 564 85 82
· Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org