Год выпуска: 2011
PhD in Communication, expected 2019
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Master of Science in Communication and Information, 2014
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Master of Arts in Political Sociology and Political Research with merit, 2011
The Moscow School of Social and Economic Sciences.
Department of Sociology and Political Science (Political Sociology and Political Research),
British Master's Program of The University of Manchester.
Thesis: Projects of Nation-building in Belarus and the Western View
Chair: Dr. Timofey Dmitriev
Bachelor of Science in Information and Communication, 2009
Belarusian State University (Minsk), College of Philosophy and Social Sciences, Department of Social Communication.
· Political sociology, cultural sociology
· International and cross-cultural communication
· National identity, nation-building, and collective memory
· Linguistics, semiotics, and language
· Theory and epistemology of social research
· Mass media, media effects, and public opinion
· Mass communication, media, and public sphere
· Russian (native proficiency)
· Belarusian (native proficiency)
· English (full professional proficiency)
· Spanish (professional working proficiency)
· Hebrew (limited working proficiency)
· German (limited working proficiency)
· Manayeva, N., Aniskevich, A., Dinerstein, A. (2011). “Mass media under the eye of Big Brother: Governmental control over mass media in Belarus.” Otazky Zurnalistiky (Questions of Journalism), vol. 54(3-4).
· Dinerstein, A., & Yuran, D. (2014, Accepted). Representation of
Belarus in Western online media. In Reifová I., & Pavlí?kov? T.
(Eds.), Media, Power and Empowerment - Central and Eastern European
Communication and Media Conference CEECOM Prague 2012. Newcastle upon
Tyne, UK: Cambridge Scholar Publishing.
Peer Reviewed Conference Papers
· Dinerstein, A. (2013). “Evolution of definitions. Freedom, freedom of speech, and freedom of press as an example.” Paper presented at the VI International Conference on Media in Central & Eastern Europe “Liquidity, Fragmentation, and Individualization in the Mediascape”, Kaunas, Lithuania, April 26-27, 2013.
· Dinerstein, A, & Yuran, D. (2012, April). “Representation of Belarus in Western online media.” Paper presented at the Central & East European Communication & Media Conference “Media, Power, Empowerment,” Prague, Czech Republic.
· Dinerstein, A., Yuran, D. (2011). “Anti-Americanism in modern Russia: The role of intellectuals and mass media.” Paper presented at the IV Central European Communication Forum “Convergence: Media in Future and Future in Media,” Krakow, Poland, May 5-7, 2011.
· The Moscow School of Social and Economic Sciences Study Grant and Monthly Stipend, sponsored by Soros Foundation, September 2010 - June 2011.
COLLEGE OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION, THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE - Graduate Assistant
AGENTE - Copywriter/PR/Marketing
ANTALIKA - Copywriter/PR
BELARUSIAN ALUMNI CONNECTION - Project manager assistant
BRAVO ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, LLC - PR-manager
PROFMEDIABY, LLC - Project manager
INTERNATIONAL LEGAL AGENCY “REGISTER” - Marketing Research Analyst
CLASS-CLUB ADVERTISING, LLC - Marketing and event management assistant
Личная страница: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/anton-dinerstein/23/644/396